DO Match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marie337

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a thread yet. Did anyone else do the DO match? I'm officially staying at MSU for residency and I'll get to fast track into the C&A fellowship. I'm so happy I don't have to put my house up for sale right now! What a relief!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm surprised there isn't a thread yet. Did anyone else do the DO match? I'm officially staying at MSU for residency and I'll get to fast track into the C&A fellowship. I'm so happy I don't have to put my house up for sale right now! What a relief!

CONGRATS! :soexcited:

Now you get to laugh at everyone else's anxiety for the next 5 weeks. :smuggrin:

Congrats. I think the MSU program sounded really good. It was a tough decision for me to decide to opt out of the DO match. I would have ranked the DO programs here in MI very highly if that didn't mean losing my chance to consider some of the MD programs I liked too.
You're also lucky that you don't have to worry about Resolution 42. Even though several different sources have indicated it shouldn't be an issue, the uncertainty that I'll have until I know for sure it's approved is giving me heartburn. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS! :soexcited:

Now you get to laugh at everyone else's anxiety for the next 5 weeks. :smuggrin:

How true! It's such a relief to have that one in the bag. I thought for sure someone else on here would go DO. I guess there aren't very many DO programs across the country, though. Moving was not really an option for me, so I only ranked one program.

Congratulations!:banana: