Do/mba Do Mph

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello all, does someone know which prep book is the best for GMAT and or GRE preparation. I'm planning on getting an MBA or MPH in med school and I know that sooner or later I will have to take these tests. Thanks for the info.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm enrolled in the DO/MBA program here at NYCOM...I didn't have to take the GRE since I am already enrolled in a professional program...so, before you go out buying tons of books, check with the school that you are interested in attending.

-SexyEgyptianDr

Most medical schools I have been applying to that have joint degree programs do not require any tests beside the MCAT. Even dual medical/law programs don't require the LSAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the DO/MPH program at NSUCOM. They take your MCAT score and give you a scholarship that covers your MPH tuition and fees.

thank you guys for the information. I'll be looking into the MBA and MPH programs at the schools I've been offered acceptances to and hope to matriculate into one of them. take care you all