Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question about MCAT scores:
When applying to medical school is it possible to submit a single score or will my application show all of my MCAT scores?
I'm a freshman and I'm considering taking the MCAT my sophomore year. By the time I take it I will have finished gen bio, gen chem, physics and 1/2 of Ochem.
I'm totally pumped to take the test, but I don't want to take the test before I'm completely ready if med schools can see my full MCAT history.
When applying to medical school is it possible to submit a single score or will my application show all of my MCAT scores?
I'm a freshman and I'm considering taking the MCAT my sophomore year. By the time I take it I will have finished gen bio, gen chem, physics and 1/2 of Ochem.
I'm totally pumped to take the test, but I don't want to take the test before I'm completely ready if med schools can see my full MCAT history.