Do most pharmacy schools accept Applied Calculus?

Started by HenryH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HenryH

AA-S
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know that most (all?) pharmacy schools require calculus, and two years ago, I took an Applied Calculus class. Does anyone know if pharmacy schools will accept that course for the calculus requirement, or do they only take calculus w/ analytical geometry?

Thanks...
 
Without knowing anything about your institution, the answer is probably no. If you can confidently say it's the same calculus class math and chemistry majors took, then you might be in the clear.
 
The pharmacy schools I applied to accepted applied calculus. You should email each school and ask.