• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

tenndoc

bringer of sarcasm
Aug 12, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
since our hijacked thread got nuked...

i present to you a scenario for your consideration... you've got a bag of your favorite snack, bottles of your go-to drink (adult beverages count, please drink responsibly), and 3 other rowdy friends on the way over. you have no class/work the next day and no hw/projects/papers due in the foreseeable future. you have goldeneye, ssb, mario kart, mario party, star fox, and podracer sitting right there. what do you do? :thumbup:

UrshumMurshum

Sep 19, 2011
Status (Visible)

i present to you a scenario for your consideration... you've got a bag of your favorite snack, bottles of your go-to drink (adult beverages count, please drink responsibly), and 3 other rowdy friends on the way over. you have no class/work the next day and no hw/projects/papers due in the foreseeable future. you have goldeneye, ssb, mario kart, mario party, star fox, and podracer sitting right there. what do you do? :thumbup:

Mario kart all the way. Oh my lordy!

About the Ads

donkey kong 64 and banjo-kazooie were my favorites

actually I had tons of favorites: star fox, super smash, mario, mario party, goldeneye

shamwowzer

5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

ssb all the way!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

NeuroLAX

Discere faciendo
Apr 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
lots of fun mario kart games...good times

I was wondering when Mario Kart was going to surface in the old school gaming discussion. Quick! B button smashing to avoid the mod's banana peel!

Still, Goldeneye for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L using SDN Mobile

AntsMarching44

Sep 16, 2010
Erie, PA.
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Goldeneye...then when everyone starts whining about how the "controller sticks" or how they "never get the RCP90" we'll switch to Mario Kart...

TriagePreMed

Membership Revoked
Removed
Apr 28, 2010
Status (Visible)
I hear DO's are only allowed to play as Luigi on Mario Kart. Is that true? Is it also true that Luigi has a better philosophy and is separate but equal to Mario? Can Luigi save a princess if he works hard for it?

About the Ads

dntke1518

7+ Year Member
Aug 4, 2010
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I hear DO's are only allowed to play as Luigi on Mario Kart. Is that true? Is it also true that Luigi has a better philosophy and is separate but equal to Mario? Can Luigi save a princess if he works hard for it?

:laugh: i lol'd

NeuroLAX

Discere faciendo
Apr 17, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student

Damn I almost spit my coffee out. This is hilarious! Well done.

Sent from my ADR6400L using SDN Mobile

Last edited:

:laugh:

Princess = match ortho

ManBroDude

Half man, half bearpig
7+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Slappers only in Goldeneye. Now thems were fun times.

Also, Diddy Kong Racing's soundtrack is like musical crack.

DryHopped

10+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2009
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Goldeneye...then when everyone starts whining about how the "controller sticks" or how they "never get the RCP90" we'll switch to Mario Kart...

Jaws with the automatic shotgun > anyone with the RCP90. The headshots with that shotty were deadly, it was only problematic sometimes when you'd miss someone who was playing as Oddjob then they could just run up in your grill with the RCP90, haha. Oh man, good times..

FrkyBgStok

15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2005
Midwest
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Can Luigi save a princess if he works hard for it?

That's actually a good question. I don't know.

The Legend of Zelda for the NES is the greatest game of all time. This is followed by Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES. Fan-friggin-tastic.

And Metal Gear Solid for the Playstation 1 was straight baller too.

You youngins probably don't even know who Earthworm Jim is. Makes me fear for my children.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.