Do Not Feed Him ! !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Epic

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:smuggrin:

img6207jh9.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
And apparently you shouldn't taunt them either.

At least you didn't post them all mating this time...

Mating? How about kissing??:smuggrin: sorry out of focus a bit..

img6257pn1.jpg

Taken at 205mm... so around 330mm equivalent? So pretty far.. maybe 30 to 50 yards??

Where is Caver with his nikon work?? :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
damn thats some nice camera shots.

Have you ever been to a Chihuly exhibit? They're a blast to photograph...
Dale Chihuly is from my home turf. We have alot of art glass in our area because of his Hiltop Artists in Residents program that he runs out of one of the local middle schools.

hey spiriva, what glass do you use?

Heh...no glass with those. :p Shot them with my DSC-T9. Nothing fancy...but it takes pretty pics for a point and shoot. I haven't made the switch to a DSLR yet...I will soon though! If I want to go all out, I just use my old SLR...and I have a gazillion lenses for that one.

Here are some pics I figured you might enjoy! ;) (Took these with the Sony also)

dsc05844lx7.jpg

dsc05947yd7.jpg

dsc05956na8.jpg

dsc05985ju7.jpg

dsc06004an4.jpg

dsc06028xj4.jpg

dsc06075wo7.jpg

dsc06273bl7.jpg

Dale Chihuly is from my home turf. We have alot of art glass in our area because of his Hiltop Artists in Residents program that he runs out of one of the local middle schools.

Cool! So you must recognize the Walla Walla onions in the first pic :D

He's one of my faves...I'd love to buy a piece one day. :rolleyes: The school I graduated pharmacy school from just installed a bunch of his stuff in the library...so perty!

Heh...no glass with those. :p Shot them with my DSC-T9. Nothing fancy...but it takes pretty pics for a point and shoot. I haven't made the switch to a DSLR yet...I will soon though! If I want to go all out, I just use my old SLR...and I have a gazillion lenses for that one.

Here are some pics I figured you might enjoy! ;) (Took these with the Sony also)

I've been to those places... hell I even have pics somewhere I took with my 110. ;) We were there just after they started working on the restoration of The Last Supper, but the celing was mind-blowing.

That's great and if I ever find the camera, I'll know where to go to get film. :D

WOW spiriva, I'm impressed! Your shots look great and could pass for a professional using L glass :love: :thumbup::hardy:

I guess I was confused because you had an avatar of you and an SLR around your neck.

Proof positive that it's the photographer, not the camera.

WOW spiriva, I'm impressed! Your shots look great and could pass for a professional using L glass :love: :thumbup::hardy:

I guess I was confused because you had an avatar of you and an SLR around your neck.

Proof positive that it's the photographer, not the camera.

Awww...thank you. But it's not me...nor the camera. How can you not take a pretty pic in Rome? ;)

I'll buy a DSLR soon...as soon as Epic and Caverject give me permission. :p

Awww...thank you. But it's not me...nor the camera. How can you not take a pretty pic in Rome? ;)

I'll buy a DSLR soon...as soon as Epic and Caverject give me permission. :p

This is true, you can fall down a gutter, press your shutter button, and you have a 90% chance of getting some sort of stately looking ruin in the shot.

Hoping this blasted exchange rate shifts before I go back, and I thought things were expensive last year!

This is true, you can fall down a gutter, press your shutter button, and you have a 90% chance of getting some sort of stately looking ruin in the shot.

Hoping this blasted exchange rate shifts before I go back, and I thought things were expensive last year!

Yeah...I can't see the exchange rate improving any time soon. I was there in June and am planning to go back in April. Although AA is having a crazy special to Tahiti...and I've always wanted to go. Decisions decisions. :p

You gotta know how to do Rome on the cheap though. Mozzarella & prosciutto panino...macchiato at Caffé Grecco...and some nocciola/cioccolato at Giolitti and I'm set. ;)

You gotta know how to do Rome on the cheap though. Mozzarella & prosciutto panino...macchiato at Caffé Grecco...and some nocciola/cioccolato at Giolitti and I'm set. ;)

If you want cheap, don't forget the McDonald's and their crazy salad bar by the Spanish Steps. Haha. I got to Rome from Los Angeles for about $600 during the month of March.

I think I get the same AA e-mails you do...I've been seeing a lot of JFK-LHR last minute fares lately. But what I really want to do is go to S. America....at least my greenback will go a lot farther there.

those are all beautiful!

I don't slice...

Excellent! :):thumbup:

What's in your bag these days? Let me guess... Callaway driver and Ping irons? Still using the Pro V1 balls?

Taylor Made R5 TP 8.5 degrees
Taylor Made 200 fairways metal 3
Ping Crazee putter

Callaway X18 Pro 4 to 9
Cleveland 47, 52
Taylor Made TP 56 and 60

Cobra Baffler 2 and 4

ProV1x

You know a lot about golf...for a girl.

Taylor Made R5 TP 8.5 degrees
Taylor Made 200 fairways metal 3
Ping Crazee putter

Callaway X18 Pro 4 to 9
Cleveland 47, 52
Taylor Made TP 56 and 60

Cobra Baffler 2 and 4

ProV1x

Nice set of equipment! :thumbup: How do you like the X18s? I heard they hit long ... very consistent and forgiving.

That Ping CrazE alignment system looks interesting ... has it made a difference in your putting?

Hmm... so which club do you leave out of the bag if/when you play in tournament - the Cobra 4 or the Callaway 4 (or one of the wedges)?

But real question is...with the shoulder injury you were braggin about...maybe you'll get the shanks next time you go out! :smuggrin:

Like the viaslice cartoon synergy! I have a friend who'll like that one :)

wishing shanks upon a golfer is like death...

Nice set of equipment! :thumbup: How do you like the X18s? I heard they hit long ... very consistent and forgiving.

That Ping CrazE alignment system looks interesting ... has it made a difference in your putting?

Hmm... so which club do you leave out of the bag if/when you play in tournament - the Cobra 4 or the Callaway 4 (or one of the wedges)?

Very good...you noticed I listed 15 clubs..

I sometimes take out 3 metal and 4 iron and add another hybrid.. or keep the 3 metal and 4 iron in the bag and take out a hybrid... or sometimes take out the lobwedge... I like the lobwedge in heavy fescue in Oregon.

All depends on the course. Irons are aight... and I don't think my putter has helped... I could probably play with broom sticks and it wouldn't change my game...

Played in a scramble today.. 21 teams and we came in 3rd.. winning scores, 57, 59, and us at 60.