DO ortho

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xeer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me any info on the DO ortho residency programs? esp. the ones in ohio. how reputable, lifestyle, how soon do you get to operate, etc.

thanks for any responses

Members don't see this ad.

pardon me if i sound like a smart ass, i am not trying to be. but i have been there and looked at all the program numbers and where they are, but i'm looking for some inside info about wh\ich ones are supposed to be the best training programs and which have the best lifestyle for my family or which ones get their residents into good fellowship programs, etc.

i posted this on the do-online student forum and have gotten no replies about this type of info. does no one know anything about them or am i the only one interested in ortho.

thanks,

xeer

Members don't see this ad :)
i have 2 friends at the program at Grandview, and I know that those guys are VERY busy. I really don't know any down and dirty info...I can just tell you the two guys are very smart fellas and they chose Grandview as their top choice.

Because I haven't yet matriculated at a DO school, I'm not able to get into www.do-online.org.

It's kind of annoying, because as a prospective student info about DO residencies would be valuable. Anyone know of any other sites, or other sources of info, that give details about DO residencies?

PM me if you need to. Thanks.