Do people know what month medical schools generall start classes?

Started by Gabujabu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gabujabu

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm thinking about applying for some summer grants, for travel, etc. However, my school ends late (beginning of June). What months do med schools generally begin? If they start in July, then I'm thinking that there may be no point in applying to these programs. Thanks.
 
Get an MSAR it tells you when each school starts. A couple start in July, but most start in August or September.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know Baylor is an especially early school, in like the second week of July.