Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I was just wondering if any of you have actually gone on like 20 interviews, and if so - how did you find the time to do that in 4th year? Im off with the baby and my 9 were strained. I'm just curious about this since its like a rule of thumb with our dean to do 20! SEems like too many to me, but perhaps the more competitive specialties require this? 😳
I was just wondering if any of you have actually gone on like 20 interviews, and if so - how did you find the time to do that in 4th year? Im off with the baby and my 9 were strained. I'm just curious about this since its like a rule of thumb with our dean to do 20! SEems like too many to me, but perhaps the more competitive specialties require this? 😳
