Do pharmacy schools average the PCAT?

Started by myouk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

myouk

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm retaking the pcat in september because I got a sad score in July. (Even though I got a 85 on both chem and bio section but whatever). I scored a little above average on the writing section as well and I still got a 27 on my composite (Its frustrating). Anyway, I wanted to know if pharmacy schools actually average the two test scores? Say 27 and the next score I get is oh I don't know, a 80..then the average would be 53.5. Is that how they look at the pcat score or just take the higher test score and consider that? fyi, I did not study for the math and english, focused more on the science part thats why I got a low score overall.