Do post acceptance grades matter in Texas?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derek11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a commonly asked question, but I can't find a solid answer. I recently got accepted and am wondering if having C's this/next semester could impact my acceptance. Does anyone have a definitive answer?

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if this is a commonly asked question, but I can't find a solid answer. I recently got accepted and am wondering if having C's this/next semester could impact my acceptance. Does anyone have a definitive answer?
As long as you pass you will be fine.

Please note this offer of acceptance is conditional based upon submission of the required background check and completion of any remaining coursework projected in the application at a level consistent with past performance.

-from Houston. Idk about the other two

Members don't see this ad :)
Please note this offer of acceptance is conditional based upon submission of the required background check and completion of any remaining coursework projected in the application at a level consistent with past performance.

-from Houston. Idk about the other two
Hah. I wonder if they would actually turn someone away if they perform poorly their last semester in undergrad.

"...this offer is contingent on your successful completion of the planned courses that you outlined for us on your interview day."-Baylor

San Antonio: "Acceptance is conditional upon the successful completion of all course requirements and a criminal background check."

So looks like Baylor and SA just want you to finish the rest of your prereqs with a C or better, while Houston may be a bit more picky.

San Antonio: "Acceptance is conditional upon the successful completion of all course requirements and a criminal background check."

So looks like Baylor and SA just want you to finish the rest of your prereqs with a C or better, while Houston may be a bit more picky.
Maybe that's why Houston has a higher matriculating GPA. Because accepted students are too afraid to slack off their last semester. lol

Reactions: 1 user
Maybe that's why Houston has a higher matriculating GPA. Because accepted students are too afraid to slack off their last semester. lol

Omg I never even thought about it that way lmao

Reactions: 1 user