DO post bacc or SMP with guarantee

Started by Joe Jewel
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Joe Jewel

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

As the title reflects: my question is simple and I have done some research but wasn't able to put together a good list. What DO schools across the nation have Postbaccalaureate or Special Masters programs (MAMS, MBS, MSBS, etc...) that have a guaranteed interview or acceptance to their medical school?

Thank you.
 
PCOM-PA, KCUMB, are two that I know that have good linkage with guaranteeing an interview. Granted you meet some benchmarks of course.
 
Cool. Thank you TrackManDan. That is more than I located. I saw Marian (MUCOM) and Edward Via (VCOM) have similar arrangements. I don't think there is many more that have decent linkages but that maybe incorrect.