Do programs see your ROL after match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrN2O

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know every program will see where you have matched. But will programs see their applicants' rank lists? Just wondering.

Members don't see this ad.

I know every program will see where you have matched. But will programs see their applicants' rank lists? Just wondering.

I HIGHLY doubt programs will be able to see your rank list, just where you've matched.

Lets see what aPD has to say...

No. They can only infer where you ranked them based on where you matched. Say that a program has gone down to #20 on their list to fill their spots and they ranked you #15 but you matched somewhere else they know you ranked that other program higher but that is it. For all they know that other program was your #1 and they were your #2.
Also if you match somewhere they have no idea where you ranked them on your list. They could have been #10 on your list but they would have no way of knowing that.

No. They can only infer where you ranked them based on where you matched. Say that a program has gone down to #20 on their list to fill their spots and they ranked you #15 but you matched somewhere else they know you ranked that other program higher but that is it. For all they know that other program was your #1 and they were your #2.
Also if you match somewhere they have no idea where you ranked them on your list. They could have been #10 on your list but they would have no way of knowing that.

:thumbup: Agree