• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

DO Psych boards

st2205

Attending
15+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2006
  1. Attending Physician
    No idea. This hasn't really been covered from what I know, so be sure and come back and let everyone know so we have a bit more data.

Side note, is a DO accredited program a requirement for osteopathic board eligibility?

MrChance2

7+ Year Member
    Sep 25, 2012
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      No idea. This hasn't really been covered from what I know, so be sure and come back and let everyone know so we have a bit more data.

Side note, is a DO accredited program a requirement for osteopathic board eligibility?

I'm not sure about today but I believe they are marketing their boards to all DOs after the merger. Not gonna let this cash cow die.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.