DO question..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wjlj72

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a question about DOs. What is main difference between a DO and an MD? I know the generalitities, but I want to see everyone's opinion. Also, if anyone is applying to Ohio University when is the deadline for AACOMAS and Ohio U's secondary? Hopefully you guys can help me out!

Members don't see this ad.

wjlj72 said:
I had a question about DOs. What is main difference between a DO and an MD? I know the generalitities, but I want to see everyone's opinion. Also, if anyone is applying to Ohio University when is the deadline for AACOMAS and Ohio U's secondary? Hopefully you guys can help me out!

Do a search my friend! ;)

wjlj72 said:

The short answer is nothing really, but dude, do a search (or even read the stickies at the top) before posting a question like that. To ask such a question is inviting a flame war (as you would have seen if you searched the subject).