DO School Stats PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exmike

NOR * CAL
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since its been asked for several times, here is a list of DO school stats GPA, MCAT, Class size, deposit. There are some comments on each school that the guy that put this together added (I just converted it to PDF). I posted this in another thread but cant find it. Enjoy.

DO Stats PDF

Members don't see this ad.

exmike said:
Since its been asked for several times, here is a list of DO school stats GPA, MCAT, Class size, deposit. There are some comments on each school that the guy that put this together added (I just converted it to PDF). I posted this in another thread but cant find it. Enjoy.

DO Stats PDF
I would add that the file seems to be outdated a bit. It was probably for the cycle 2 years ago. The reason is there are descrepancies in mcat scores and tuition. For example, for Western COMP, last year's tuition was 31,500K and the average MCAT was a 9. This year's tuition will be 33K. It lists it as 30K and 8.69.

In addition, the deposit to hold a seat is 2K paid in two installments of 1k and not just 1k. To get up to date info on the stats, it may be better to look at the individual school's website.

However, to get a relative feel for the averages, the file is good. :thumbup:

It says limited technology and clinicals for LECOM. I'm pretty sure that's very far from the truth. LECOM-PA moved into a new building sometime in the past couple of years with high technology, and the new FL campus will be high-tech. As far as limited clinicals - LECOM has the largest list of affiliated hospitals around the country I've seen of any school.

hey exmike thanks for that post. I know I saw that somewhere before I applied and it was helpful. With that being said I think its a little outdated as well. There are no dates associated with it and it would be great if there were. I would love to see the data from this year...I hear applications are way up and numbers are much higher across the board.....