• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Do schools see your other exams in other fields?

lshai

May 7, 2020
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Please don't come for me lol but I was wondering if medical schools see the exams you've registered for (but haven't taken) like PCAT, DAT, etc. Or do they only see whatever exam that's been scored already?

Wolvvs

2+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2017
  1. Medical Student
You need to submit your scores to schools via AMCAS, they can't just go find them. Those other scores won't be visible unless you were to submit them to the schools.

Reactions: 2 users

KnightDoc

2+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
You need to submit your scores to schools via AMCAS, they can't just go find them. Those other scores won't be visible unless you were to submit them to the schools.
Except, for the MCAT, I don't think you actually do anything to submit the scores. Since both the MCAT and AMCAS are run by AAMC, I am pretty sure AMCAS automatically picks up every MCAT you're ever taken, and automatically sends all of them to every school you apply to, with no action on your part. That's probably what OP is asking. The answer is no -- AAMC doesn't have some magic link, like it does with the MCAT, to automatically sniff out every test you've signed up for. :)

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

lshai

May 7, 2020
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Except, for the MCAT, I don't think you actually do anything to submit the scores. Since both the MCAT and AMCAS are run by AAMC, I am pretty sure AMCAS automatically picks up every MCAT you're ever taken, and automatically sends all of them to every school you apply to, with no action on your part. That's probably what OP is asking. The answer is no -- AAMC doesn't have some magic link, like it does with the MCAT, to automatically sniff out every test you've signed up for. :)
Oh okay, thank you for your help!

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.