1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

DO schools that give you credit for SMP courses?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by OhGr8Poop4Dinner, Sep 18, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. OhGr8Poop4Dinner

OhGr8Poop4Dinner

Sep 16, 2014
    I'm considering pursuing an SMP, and I was just wondering if there were any DO schools out there that accepted course credits earned as part of their affiliated SMP. I have a 3.5 oGPA, probably a 3.52 - 3.53 sGPA, and haven't taken the MCAT yet. I was previously enrolled in a nursing program and failed a course (and thus didn't finish the program), so even though both of my GPAs seem to be relatively competitive for at least a few DO schools, I figure I'll have to do something more to prove myself academically, which is why I'm curious about SMPs.

Thanks in advance...

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.