DO Secondaries Deadline

Started by Clmed162
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clmed162

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I know that for MD schools, secondaries are recommended to be returned wtihin 2 weeks. I received a secondary from a DO school and in it, they recommend returning theirs within 1 week. If I return it past that, would it reflect on me badly? Also, does this 1 week secondary deadline usually apply to all DO schools?
 
Hi all! I know that for MD schools, secondaries are recommended to be returned wtihin 2 weeks. I received a secondary from a DO school and in it, they recommend returning theirs within 1 week. If I return it past that, would it reflect on me badly? Also, does this 1 week secondary deadline usually apply to all DO schools?
I would just return them within reason for most schools. I wouldn't say majority have a deadline for them.
 
I would just return them within reason for most schools. I wouldn't say majority have a deadline for them.
Thank you for your advice! If that specific school recommended returning it within a week, would returning it within the traditional 2 weeks be fine?