DO Shadowing COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pk99

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I live in the Bay Area and I am looking to shadow a osteopathic physician. I understand that with COVID-19 this has become more difficult. I have shadowing experience as well as a lot of clinical experience however this was 95% with an MD. I am reapplying to osteopathic schools and would greatly appreciate even virtually connecting with a DO physician. I tried the American Osteopathic Association – Advancing the distinctive philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine website but their list of contacts is gone. If anyone has a few contacts I could email I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!