DO shadowing in SF/Bay Area?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellosnd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know DO physicians, preferably one who uses OMM, who are taking student shadows? I tried cold-emailing a few without success. I plan on reaching out of volunteer services at the hospital I work at as a scribe to see if they can set me up. I have a student shadow set up for next week through Touro's shaDO program.

Members don't see this ad.

Daniel Shadoan, D.O. typically takes students. He's quite the quack believing in homeopathy and all kinds of other voodoo, but use him for the purpose of getting that letter

Daniel Shadoan, D.O. typically takes students. He's quite the quack believing in homeopathy and all kinds of other voodoo, but use him for the purpose of getting that letter
He isn't accepting any new shadows until 2019 ._.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know DO physicians, preferably one who uses OMM, who are taking student shadows? I tried cold-emailing a few without success. I plan on reaching out of volunteer services at the hospital I work at as a scribe to see if they can set me up. I have a student shadow set up for next week through Touro's shaDO program.
ShaDO is good exposure, try to make a good connection there and see if you can get connected to a faculty DO to shadow