DO statistics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rexhina

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you please tell me, (for the ones that got accepted to DO programs) what your gpa and mcat score were for your undergrad?

The ones who are attending NSU, can you give me an insight of what Nova looks most in their applicants...and does Nova accept more applicants that are out of state?
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

You can google this info or search the threads in here. This topic has been discussed many times.

I moved this thread before, but it seems the database errors have "undone" the move. Moving to pre-osteo. OP: you may want to look at the NSU discussion thread and the What are my Chances thread for what information you may be seeking.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check out my mdapps.

Is mdapplicants not working for anyone else?? I haven't been able to see anyone's profile or open the site itself in a few days??

Is mdapplicants not working for anyone else?? I haven't been able to see anyone's profile or open the site itself in a few days??

Its not working on my end either.

yeah, i keep getting a "can not connect" message.

mdapps has been down for almost 2 days now. Hang in there it will be back up soon.