DO Student Offering Application Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HaveAnOsteoblast

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I’m a rising second-year DO student on summer break. My research and recreational plans got canceled because of COVID, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

I’m available to assist DO applicants this cycle with their applications, especially those applicants who anticipate having a challenging application process (borderline stats, English as a second language, red flags, etc.). If you need help with logistics, essay brainstorming/proofreading, interview preparation... or if you don’t even know where to start, feel free to message me.

(For the record, I have no interest in charging anybody money; I want to pass along the help that so many DO students on SDN offered me when I was applying.)

My background: DO student at one of the “original” schools. Non-trad career-changer. Applied with high-50x MCAT/3.7x GPA stats. Background in the humanities/social sciences, and previous career in the public/nonprofit sector. Applied sort of late (October) to ~25 DO schools and received ~10 IIs.

I encourage any other DO students who want to pitch in and help out DO applicants to post their availability in this thread.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Hi, everybody. I’m a rising second-year DO student on summer break. My research and recreational plans got canceled because of COVID, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

I’m available to assist DO applicants this cycle with their applications, especially those applicants who anticipate having a challenging application process (borderline stats, English as a second language, red flags, etc.). If you need help with logistics, essay brainstorming/proofreading, interview preparation... or if you don’t even know where to start, feel free to message me.

(For the record, I have no interest in charging anybody money; I want to pass along the help that so many DO students on SDN offered me when I was applying.)

My background: DO student at one of the “original” schools. Non-trad career-changer. Applied with high-50x MCAT/3.7x GPA stats. Background in the humanities/social sciences, and previous career in the public/nonprofit sector.

I encourage any other DO students who want to pitch in and help out DO applicants to post their availability in this thread.
Where were you when I applied last year? lol just kidding but I greatly appreciate that you are doing this for the new applicants :D.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
And I am a rising second year fellow who can also help with the process.

Just kidding, I am so far out of it I am completely worthless. Which brings me to my point. You people that are applying, listen to the people who are involved in admissions or are close to the process. Don't rely on clinicians and many premed committees. Rely on those that have gone through it fairly recently. Utilize the OP.

Reactions: 1 user