Do SuperTargets have drive-thrus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wellwell

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read on a thread from October 2007, on this forum, that Target was in the process of adding two lane drive-thrus to all of it's SuperTarget locations. According to the poster, these do not have windows, but rather pneumatic tubes and cameras/screens for guests to see the tech/pharmacist/clerk. Can anyone verify this claim?

I also read around here that Target was in the process of upgrading its computer system from PDX. Could someone update us all on that?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i think it's true. it makes sense since supertargets have their pharmacies smack dab in the center of the store. 100 yards of pneumatic tubes seems practical.

I read on a thread from October 2007, on this forum, that Target was in the process of adding two lane drive-thrus to all of it's SuperTarget locations. According to the poster, these do not have windows, but rather pneumatic tubes and cameras/screens for guests to see the tech/pharmacist/clerk. Can anyone verify this claim?

I also read around here that Target was in the process of upgrading its computer system from PDX. Could someone update us all on that?

Thanks so much!

The drive-thru is not true.

The PDX upgrade is. The new system will be called Red Rock (Target and their obsession with red. LOL). It's supposed to roll out end of 2009, beginning of 2010. Not soon enough in my opinion. PDX SUX! :mad: