Do The Math

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bu_dentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
at least half of you all will not get accepted to any of the schools you applied to. 10000 applicants, 5000 or so spots, DO THE MATH

Members don't see this ad.

bu_dentist said:
at least half of you all will not get accepted to any of the schools you applied to. 10000 applicants, 5000 or so spots, DO THE MATH

I think I'll be one of the unlucky ones :oops:

alfie5884 said:
I think I'll be one of the unlucky ones :oops:

don't say such a thing~

It's not time to do math... just be patient for now... :)

Members don't see this ad :)
bu_dentist said:

Half of all applicants...not half of the applicants that actually take the initiative to do things like go on a predental forum and discuss things...Im sure more than half of the people on this forum will be accepted

ND-DG said:
Half of all applicants...not half of the applicants that actually take the initiative to do things like go on a predental forum and discuss things...Im sure more than half of the people on this forum will be accepted

less than 10% of the people have DAT scores like you though..

Actually, one half is not bad at all

bu_dentist said:

was this totally necessary. i mean im impressed by your knowledge of fractions, but still. :cool:

the grass is always greener on the other side..

bu_dentist said:
I thought that there were more applicants than 10000. Somewhere I read 20000-30000. :scared:

food4thots said:
less than 10% of the people have DAT scores like you though..

It's actually 3 percent! But somehow they're all here on SDN. :scared:

EyeAmCommi said:
It's actually 3 percent! But somehow they're all here on SDN. :scared:

thats what i was trying to say, SDNers arent typical applicants in my opinion