Do the other schools know???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDelilahSA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I am lucky enough to have a school say that they want me enough to fly me back down and "find out what will make this work". They are my top school anyway but I was hoping to get some financial assistance. My question then is can this school see my status at other schools, or do they not have access to that? I was wondering if I could use my status at other schools as a barganing chip, but I have turned some of them down so that I actually did not have to pay the hold fees. This will blow up in my face if they can see my status at other school. If anyone knows anything about the avaliability of the online application I would appreciate your input. Thanks :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

DrDelilahSA said:
Ok so I am lucky enough to have a school say that they want me enough to fly me back down and "find out what will make this work". They are my top school anyway but I was hoping to get some financial assistance. My question then is can this school see my status at other schools, or do they not have access to that? I was wondering if I could use my status at other schools as a barganing chip, but I have turned some of them down so that I actually did not have to pay the hold fees. This will blow up in my face if they can see my status at other school. If anyone knows anything about the avaliability of the online application I would appreciate your input. Thanks :luck:

You sound very very sneaky :D I say stop being so greedy and take their offer. Or, you could try and get as much as you can, have the whole thing blow up in your face, and be left with nothing.

I don't know how it works these days, but my father got into his first-choice dental school (in 1960) by doing that. He got into Maryland, but he wanted to go to Emory, so he called Emory and said he would commit then and there if they accepted him. So they did, on the phone, and that's where he went. He hadn't even interviewed there yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
and then Emory went out of business, great story!

Dental DL said:
and then Emory went out of business, great story!

I think I love you... or maybe it is those panties.

SuperC said:
I think I love you... or maybe it is those panties.

Maybe its a dude...or 400 pounds.

audio sure does know how to talk to the ladies :love:

Dental DL said:
audio sure does know how to talk to the ladies :love:

ladies don't show their underpants on SDN :love: But hey, whatever floats your....bunny :)

oh audio, you're just bitter you're canadian :laugh:

i'm more than happy to vouch for your "non-male, non-400 lbs" status if u want to send more pictures for verification

Dental DL said:
oh audio, you're just bitter you're canadian :laugh:

yeah, i'm so jealous of your nice tan. I'm so pale and pasty up here in the arctic :( :D

i thought persians were cute and tan. at least all the ones i know are!

it'd be funny if we both went to penn. we'd meet and you'd have no idea i was the bunny girl from SDN ;)

well, then I guess I'd judge you based on your character and not your choice of underwear :oops: