Do they ask about MCAT scores on ERAS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isux

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if this is something that needs to be listed on the ERAS besides USMLE..? I haven't actually seen a copy of the application

Members don't see this ad.

No. Undergrad grades are not a standard part of ERAS either. Mayo, however, does ask for undergraduate grades.

Can anyone give examples of higher tier university residency programs which request undergrad transcripts and/or MCAT scores??? Thanks

I believe that the San Francisco match asks applicants to send undergraduate transcripts when you register.

Sorry, but what is PRS?? Also, do you mean the SF match as in specialties outside the NRMP or UCSF programs in general

Jamezuva said:
Sorry, but what is PRS?? Also, do you mean the SF match as in specialties outside the NRMP or UCSF programs in general

SF Match is the "early match" and handles ophtho, ENT, neurosurg, neurology, plastics for residency. And like stated above, they do ask for undergrad transcrips, but not MCAT.

Anyone been to an interview and the residency director asked about MCAT or undergrad grades?