Do they look at the fall transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neozengar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My I am going to take bio 1A and physiology in the fall and I am also applying to pharmacy school at the same time. My question is, for school that stop accepting application on 11/1(UCSF,UCSD) Do they look at that fall's grade in the gpa calculation? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, after you update your transcript on PharmCAS or send it in to the school, which is required.

My I am going to take bio 1A and physiology in the fall and I am also applying to pharmacy school at the same time. My question is, for school that stop accepting application on 11/1(UCSF,UCSD) Do they look at that fall's grade in the gpa calculation? thanks in advance!
Almost certainly, in one form or another. They may have already sent interview invites when the update comes through, but they will definitely have that info before they make their final decisions. Also, if you have required courses left to take, completion of those will be a condition of your matriculation into the program. Colorado had not included the fall grades at the time of the interview. I know because the only course I took was Biochemistry and they showed that as incomplete when I interviewed, but I was told I would have to show I had passed it prior to the start of school if I was accepted.

Are you asking because you want to know how hard to try in those classes? I would work your ass off. What if you don't get in this cycle? Then you'll have to apply again, and they WILL look at those grades the next time.