DO vs. MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulstealer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, quick background story, 26, decided to go back to school, want to be a doc, long road ahead, stumbled upon this forum. Now that thats out of the way :D, all I can find regarding the two physician paths is that a doctor of osteopathy is more concerned with the whole patient. Now can anyone else tell me more? lol

P.S. Chose prehealth as I'm a pc tech and work with many dentists, a few grabbed my ear and threw some very convincing arguments my way, but my heart is in being a physician....

Members don't see this ad.

No DO vs. MD thread will ever remain civil. Some troll will always come along and start something. There are literally hundreds of threads with thousands of posts covering this topic. Just search those. I'm sure this will get closed realllllllly fast.

Members don't see this ad :)
:beat:
OP, get real...this topic has been beat to death

Yes, these threads go bad quickly and there are a bajillion DO/MD threads already on SDN.

Underlying it all, MDs and DOs are completely equivalent. In day to day practice, you're not going to be able to tell them apart.

I'd recommend that you start with the sticky in pre-osteo.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.