Do we list ALL courses that fall under a specific prerequisite (ex: should we enter ALL behavioral science classes despite it asking for just 6 units)

Started by Vertu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vertu

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Title. This is in reference to the "program materials" section where it asks you to check off which classes satisfy which of their prerequisites. Let's say they asked for 6 units of English (2 classes) when you took like 12 units of English. Do you enter in all 4 English classes?
 
I entered all of the classes that filled the prerequisites, I.e if they asked for 8 hour of bio and I had 12, I added all 12. The only time I didn’t was if they asked for specific classes, I.e 8 hour of introductory biology, then I wouldn’t enter my upper level bio classes.