Do we need calculus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kent100s78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we need to take Calculus for dental school? I only completed college math and am hoping Calculus is not needed when I apply to dental school.

Members don't see this ad.

My school did not require calc. I think there might be a few schools here and there that do require it. Find out the schools you are interested to attend and look at their admission requirements online.

God i hope the schools in interested doesn't require it. I barely got out of college math, I hate math.:( :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by kent100s78
God i hope the schools in interested doesn't require it. I barely got out of college math, I hate math.:( :mad:

Too bad that you hate math...because it's on the DAT too..... but hey at least it's not calculus based!.:D

I don't really have anything meaningful to add other than, I agree with Krull. I just like seeing people throw my screenname around. It makes me feel happy inside.

Dahm Harvard was at the top of my list!!!!!!!!!!! I guess i'll have to live with it:mad: