• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

kent100s78

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2003
new york,ny
Visit site
Status
Do we need to take Calculus for dental school? I only completed college math and am hoping Calculus is not needed when I apply to dental school.

krull

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Apr 1, 2004
Visit site
Status
My school did not require calc. I think there might be a few schools here and there that do require it. Find out the schools you are interested to attend and look at their admission requirements online.

About the Ads

Fantasia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by kent100s78
God i hope the schools in interested doesn't require it. I barely got out of college math, I hate math.:( :mad:
Too bad that you hate math...because it's on the DAT too..... but hey at least it's not calculus based!.:D

Calculus1

G.V. Black Fan
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 26, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
Status
I don't really have anything meaningful to add other than, I agree with Krull. I just like seeing people throw my screenname around. It makes me feel happy inside.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Harvard requries it, as does one other school (which slips my mind right now).

About the Ads