Do we need to know..

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweetpea2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ALL the BIOMES. Seems like much to remember specifics of each. I mean, i can differentiate between a rainforest and tundra, but how many biomes and which ones are important for the DAT. Thanks

And which lab techniques are most important for the dat. I know FRAP, SDS Electrophoresis, but do we really need to know all the others such as northern/southern blotting, etc.

Members don't see this ad.

ALL the BIOMES. Seems like much to remember specifics of each. I mean, i can differentiate between a rainforest and tundra, but how many biomes and which ones are important for the DAT. Thanks

And which lab techniques are most important for the dat. I know FRAP, SDS Electrophoresis, but do we really need to know all the others such as northern/southern blotting, etc.

What if they ask one question on them??

then im screwed cause there are so many biomes

There are only 8 of them and so,try to differentiate them base on their tem and rain and then relative to tem and rain you can even guess what would be the plant and animal life

Members don't see this ad :)
I would know some facts about each biome to characterize it such as temps, rainfalls, basic landscape.........I don't think the questions will go much further in depth than that. It seems like alot, but its actually pretty fun stuff to read IMO.