Do you enjoy the sciences and or math?

Started by TreeRoot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love math and everything related---gen chem, physics, calculus
I like biology, anatomy, neuroscience, etc.
Orgo literally makes me barf
 
Glad to see I'm not alone in hating some of the pre-reqs. I'm in gen chem and I hate it so so much lol. I love bio and A&P though!
 
I think it depends on the professors more than anything. I hate math, but man my calc 2 class was fun. My professor had a competition to see who can prove one gnarly limit problem. The prize was 10% extra on the next test. : P