Do you get breaks in between sections on the OAT?

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

student2008

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if you get a break between each section on the OAT. I know you get a 15 min break after RC, but what about between NS and RC, Physics and QR. How long are the breaks? I get hungry a lot when I take tests, so I need breaks! Thanks!
 
If you need to/want to take breaks you can but the time does not stop between the NS-RC and then between the PH-QR so if you do take breaks then it may cost you precious time on the test!! I'd recommend just using the 15 minute one given to you if you really need to reenergize yourself!