Do you get your scores immediately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newtothisPharm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
with the new cbt version- do you get your scores right after the exam is over?

Members don't see this ad.

The personal Score Report is the only official information available to you about
your results. The unofficial preliminary Score Report you received at the Pearson
VUE Test Center at the time of testing is not considered official.

The personal Score Report is the only official information available to you about
your results. The unofficial preliminary Score Report you received at the Pearson
VUE Test Center at the time of testing is not considered official.

Does that mean that we will technically have a general idea of how we did immediately after the test?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm confused. So do we get to see are raw scores and percentile scores right afterward or just raw scores?

I'm confused. So do we get to see are raw scores and percentile scores right afterward or just raw scores?

from the PCAT CIB:

You will receive a printed unofficial preliminary personal Score Report before leav-
ing the Pearson VUE Test Center that will show your scaled scores and percentile
ranks on each multiple-choice subtest and composite . This is not equivalent to an
official personal Score Report or an Official Transcript . The scores displayed on
this report are still pending verification by Pearson and therefore the prelimi-
nary personal Score Report is not official and cannot be presented to schools
as a substitute for an Official Transcript

Nice so I get to see what I get right away then. Thanks for the answer

No, you do not get to see what you get right away. Your percentile rank is contingent on the performance of the entire population of test takers for that specific exam.