Do you guys dream DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Decan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The closer I get to the test date, the more I'm starting to dream about the exam. For example, I take a practice test and dream about solutions to problems I got wrong. Its really causig me to lose sleep (its 5:44 AM and I'm surfing the web).

Test is in one week...cant wait to be done!

Members don't see this ad.

Of course! They get stranger and stranger as test date approaches. Last night- I was chased by a giant organic molecule!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait till the few days before the test, you're gonna be dreaming pathways, reaction mechs, and systems:laugh:

Wait till the few days before the test, you're gonna be dreaming pathways, reaction mechs, and systems:laugh:

I plan to not sleep and enjoy what's left of my summer...I know its impossible to not sleep, but I'm gonna try my best :D

I plan to not sleep and enjoy what's left of my summer...I know its impossible to not sleep, but I'm gonna try my best :D

haha-i didnt sleep for a few days before my test, and i probably learned more those days than the other two months i studied. i dont recommend it though, i was a wreck after my test and could barely walk.

haha...to each is own. personally i function best on at least 6 hours of sleep but i have a feeling i wont be getting that (i took the test in december and couldnt sleep the night before so i dont think much will change).

I had a horrible dream that I bombed the test...glitches everywhere...tons of questions w/ errors that didn't even have answers.

I also had a strange dream where I took the DAT naked. Sorry...maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Needless to say, it's an emotionally taxing experience.

yah me too...

the closer i got the worse it was getting. i was starting to worry about myself..lol..
and then the last couple nights before the exam i could hardly sleep. but don't worry it'll all be over soon...

good luck