Do you guys ever have songs stuck in head during the practice test or real DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UTlonghornDDS

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha just for funs. Do you guys ever have certain songs stuck in your head while taking a practice test? For some reason I always do during PAT, like Britney Spears 😀
 
I swear this happens to me during every exam I take. I even try to make it a point not to listen to anything while I'm on my way to the test, but I'll always get some annoying song stuck in my head. I remember once I got the song "Falsetto" by The Dream stuck in my head during my Genetics final and I almost lost my mind.
 
I've had a song stuck in my head during every test since middle school? Why the hell does that happen? I could have gotten much better grades on EVERYTHING I've ever taken.

I need to take up meditation or something.
 
hah for some reason the first time that i took the test i had cascada-evacuate the dancefloor stuck in my head. i do not listen to that song frequently nor do i like it but it just stuck through the test