Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've always had a hard time imagining myself as a vet in the future. Does anyone else have this problem? Is that due to lack of confidence or ordinary nerves? I'm definitely smart enough to learn all the material, but still worry that I won't be good at it. I worry also that having thoughts like this will shoot myself in the foot and lead to not getting accepted into the program or failing part way through. I guess I need to be more confident in my decision to do this and abilities. 😕
Either that, or my mental images are uncharacteristically vague.
Part of what's been holding me back is "OMG THERE'S NO WAY I COULD EVER DO THIS!" My vet for my animals in particular has been doing this thirty+ years and is /amazing/. She never bats an eye at anything and handles everything so well.