aquafreshlovin

10+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2008
Rainy Seattle! :)
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I am wondering if anybody else from this forum has UW inteview on Dec.1st! While others are nervous about hearing back from already interviewed schools, this will be my very first interview...and I am sooo nervous! Excited too, of course. ;)

Let me know!!! And to people who already interviewed @ UW - any suggestions? What kind of questions did they ask? And yes, I already checked the interview review site...and that thing hasn't been updated in awhile.

Thanks!

zZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Awesome! I'm jealous >.>.. I won't be applying for another 2 years but UW is my #1 choice.

Kind of a pointless reply since I can't give you any advice... BUT I wish you all the best at the interview!! :D

a1pha

10+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
It all depends on the interviewers you get. Several people said their interviews consisted of pretty basic questions, almost all of which came from their application/secondary. However, my interviewers asked somewhat difficult questions to be totally honest. A few were scenario-based and they definitely required on-the-spot thinking. If you want more specifics, you can pm me.

Kokugeka Shiro

10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I went on the 3rd...I'd agree some questions were a bit trickier/ethical than usual, but overall it was pretty relaxed and conversational. Good luck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.