Quantcast

Do you have UW interview on Dec.1???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aquafreshlovin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I am wondering if anybody else from this forum has UW inteview on Dec.1st! While others are nervous about hearing back from already interviewed schools, this will be my very first interview...and I am sooo nervous! Excited too, of course. ;)

Let me know!!! And to people who already interviewed @ UW - any suggestions? What kind of questions did they ask? And yes, I already checked the interview review site...and that thing hasn't been updated in awhile.

Thanks!

zZzSleepyhead

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm jealous >.>.. I won't be applying for another 2 years but UW is my #1 choice.

Kind of a pointless reply since I can't give you any advice... BUT I wish you all the best at the interview!! :D

a1pha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the interviewers you get. Several people said their interviews consisted of pretty basic questions, almost all of which came from their application/secondary. However, my interviewers asked somewhat difficult questions to be totally honest. A few were scenario-based and they definitely required on-the-spot thinking. If you want more specifics, you can pm me.

Kokugeka Shiro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I went on the 3rd...I'd agree some questions were a bit trickier/ethical than usual, but overall it was pretty relaxed and conversational. Good luck!