-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Do you think I will get in??
Started by momodent
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your GPA's ok, but your DAT scores are pretty low. I know a lot of schools don't want to see anything under 18 or so, so all I can say is good luck!
AA/TS? or every section? Where are you getting this information from? Doubt its true, especially with doc toothache's threads.
AA/TS? or every section? Where are you getting this information from? Doubt its true, especially with doc toothache's threads.
Seriously, eh
your GPA is good, DAT score is pretty average, you should at least get some interviews... Did you submit late?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_propagation
you should definitely get some post-dec. 1 interviews. if not, then there might be something wrong with your application or your PS. if things dont go the way you want, know that with a slightly higher dat score you have a VERY solid chance next year. gluck!
There is definitely a chance. Your scores arent great and I wouldnt count on getting a bunch of interviewers but you definitely have a chance at a couple of interviews.
I applied early through AADSAS, but my state school (Louisiana) doesn't start the application cycle until September 1st.
My resume, in my opinion, looks pretty good. I have been on two dental mission trips in Central America, really involved in school, and have a lot of dental observation hours.
Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers 🙂
My resume, in my opinion, looks pretty good. I have been on two dental mission trips in Central America, really involved in school, and have a lot of dental observation hours.
Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers 🙂
I don't get it....lol
what about the somewhat low gpa 18AA club?, luckily i do have 2 interviews so far...Welcome to the high GPA, 18AA dental club.
To the OP: may have a shot at some interviews, but who knows...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 3K