Do you think I will get in??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

momodent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here are my stats...

DAT

AA 18
PAT 19
BIO 20
GEN 16
OC 17
TS 17
RC 19
QR 16

GPA: CUM:3.71
SCI: 3.64

I know it's not the best, but do we think there is a chance?

I haven't heard anything about interviews yet....I'm getting a little nervous!!

Members don't see this ad.

Welcome to the club

Your GPA's ok, but your DAT scores are pretty low. I know a lot of schools don't want to see anything under 18 or so, so all I can say is good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Your GPA's ok, but your DAT scores are pretty low. I know a lot of schools don't want to see anything under 18 or so, so all I can say is good luck!

AA/TS? or every section? Where are you getting this information from? Doubt its true, especially with doc toothache's threads.

AA/TS? or every section? Where are you getting this information from? Doubt its true, especially with doc toothache's threads.

Seriously, eh

your GPA is good, DAT score is pretty average, you should at least get some interviews... Did you submit late?

I don't like your chances... maybe your state school? Retake the DAT and apply early next cycle if you hear nothing by February

have a little faith and things will work out.

you should definitely get some post-dec. 1 interviews. if not, then there might be something wrong with your application or your PS. if things dont go the way you want, know that with a slightly higher dat score you have a VERY solid chance next year. gluck!

There is definitely a chance. Your scores arent great and I wouldnt count on getting a bunch of interviewers but you definitely have a chance at a couple of interviews.

I applied early through AADSAS, but my state school (Louisiana) doesn't start the application cycle until September 1st.

My resume, in my opinion, looks pretty good. I have been on two dental mission trips in Central America, really involved in school, and have a lot of dental observation hours.

Crossing my fingers and saying my prayers :)

Welcome to the high GPA, 18AA dental club.

Welcome to the high GPA, 18AA dental club.
what about the somewhat low gpa 18AA club?, luckily i do have 2 interviews so far...

To the OP: may have a shot at some interviews, but who knows...

Some of the scores are on the lower side, but it's not all about the #'s! =D
How are your extracurriculars? I would try to load up on that.

I had an interview at my state school, and you got me beat except for RC and PAT. There is Hope.. I am a reapplicant and a big thing with the ADCOM is that you better yourself.. so there is still hope this year and if no luck reapply.