Do you think I'll get more Interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ramforte

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am so worried, I have only one interview from UNLV but nothing on NYU , pittsburg and other schools. I applied July 1 th and retook my DATs on Aug 28th, I sent in my sec app 6 weeks ago but still nothing. I have a total GPA of 3.38, and sci of:3.22. and DAT/TS/PAT = 20/21/22. My stats are alot better than so many people who have got interviews already i don't know what is up with all the schools. this is my sec time applying, what do you think? you think I'll get more interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

have you contacted the schools to see if your app is complete? i don't see why you shouldn't get more interviews...what are your extracurriculars like? hang in there... you might consider emailing the schools to ask for a status update...
-ld

oh yes I called most schools that I thought I have a chnace, they all say it's still under review. I have a loit of extracurricular activities, over 100 hours of dental experience, 2 researches, hospital volunteering, Phi theta Kappa,...I have noooooo Idea what is up

oh yes I called most schools that I thought I have a chnace, they all say it's still under review. I have a loit of extracurricular activities, over 100 hours of dental experience, 2 researches, hospital volunteering, Phi theta Kappa,...I have noooooo Idea what is up

Dentistry has been getting a lot of positive press during the past few years. It seems everyone now wants to be a dentist. The volume of applications that dental schools are receiving has become overwhelming. I heard that Temple is expecting to get 5,000 applications this year. You shouldn’t complain that you aren’t getting more interviews. You should be thankful that you have at least one interview. Practice your interviewing skills and go kill that interview!!! Best of luck to you.