Do you think I'm ready??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperCool101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been browsing this site for a while and got so much help.
Thanks to everyone.

Now, I have been studying the DAT for a while now, like two months ( 4-5 hours a day)

I took 2 topscore test and i made:

Top score 1:
B / GC / OC / QR / RC / PAT / TS / AA
19/ 19 / 23 / 20 / 17 / 18 / 20 / 20

Top score 2:
B / GC / OC / QR / RC / PAT / TS / AA
17/ 21 / 20 / 22/ 19 / 20 / 19/ 20

I also took an exam from ADA site and made these scores:
B / GC / OC / QR / RC / PAT
19 / 25/ 20 / 22 / 18 / 21

Do you guys think I should take the DAT in one week or should I wait and study more?????????? ( This well be my first time taking it:))
I want to get 20 or above.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

i would say study more on your biology score and you should do ok. only you can ask yourself if your ready or not for the dat.

Members don't see this ad :)
First thing is that these tests are not a definite predictor of what you will get, you can think of it as +/- 1 or 2 points of your actual score (usually). But yes as mentioned, depending on which school you want to go to, you're gonna need higher bio. and it's unfortunately the hardest part to bring up (I started around 17-19 myself). I'd recommend getting your hands on an AP cliffs bio book and destroyer's bio, first go nuts reading the cliffs, then do destroyer multiple times, it seems that you have another topscore test left, take it like 3-4 days before your test, so then you can decide if you want to postpone or not (you have until noon 2 days before ur test to do so). I would also get urself a copy of DAT achiever.

I seem to be in close to the same boat, although I had 20's on the Bio section on both test. I am taking mine on August 7th, man am I ready to get it over with. I feel that I am gonna be another victim of QR :(