Do your own work!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jalby

I fight crime at day when Batman are sleeping.
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are caught cheating you normally have a notation put on your transcript for 5 years and an F in the class. You will not be able to get into medical school with notation and any schools which you were accepted would withdraw the acceptance once they get your final transcript.
I'm can't say much else, but this just happened to someone on their last assignment in college.

Members don't see this ad.

You must have seen Oprah yesterday :wink:

I don't know if this is true or not but I heard that even though the notation and the F is on our transcripts if you can show a few years of exceptional ORIGINAL work and get a letter from a dean or something plus other stuff that you can still get in before five years.

But I just heard it from a person, who heard it from a person, who heard it...

Members don't see this ad :)
Cheating is overated in US. In my country, cheating is a part of learning process. If you get cheating on exams, the max thing an instructor can do is to lower your grade one letter down(B instead of A for example).

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]:
•Cheating is overated in US. In my country, cheating is a part of learning process. If you get cheating on exams, the max thing an instructor can do is to lower your grade one letter down(B instead of A for example).•••••what country is this? and are you condoning cheating? i always bust cheaters (i'm a TA) to the full extent they can be busted for. cheating is wrong, plain and simple.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]:
•Cheating is overated in US. In my country, cheating is a part of learning process. If you get cheating on exams, the max thing an instructor can do is to lower your grade one letter down(B instead of A for example).•••••Well, your way sure sounds like the right way. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: