Doctor on Demand

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neopsych12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thinking about doing some telepsychiatry part-time. Does anyone have any experience with any of the on-demand platforms (doctor on demand, teladoc, amwell, etc.)?

Are there any risks I should be aware of?




Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
Thinking about doing some telepsychiatry part-time. Does anyone have any experience with any of the on-demand platforms (doctor on demand, teladoc, amwell, etc.)?

Are there any risks I should be aware of?

Don't have experience using them, but did do some research on them for a class. Not sure what the laws are now, but when I looked into it there were potential issues with licensure if your patient is in another state. Specifically, a state which you are not licensed to practice in. Something to look into/keep in mind if you're considering doing this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad