Doctoral Projects

Started by dizzy88
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dizzy88

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone want to discuss cool things they have seen so far?

The 3rd years have started presenting at my school. So cool to listen to. Yet terrifying because that's going to be me presenting in about a year haha.

One of the most interesting I've seen so far has been on motion capture analysis research. It's crazy how much they can find out from this technology!
 
was it VICON motion capture? That's what my project is playing with right now. Last spring they marked me up with the little sensor ball things and I got to play around. It was crazy.
 
Dizzy any way you could remember to bump this thread in a year or so? 😉

I may have something to post in this by then w/ mot capt. lab, til then it's books & lab for me.

If anyone else has posts, I'd be interested to hear what they've been working on.