China and Eastern Asia doctors in singapore,plz reply

Started by sumi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sumi

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi
I was wondering how difficult is it to get through singapore registration exam.With masters degree in Surgery from China,is it possible to register in Singapore and work there?.is it true that to work ,they ask for at least 6 years of work experience?hOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?...any info will be greatly appreciated..thanx
 
hi
I was wondering how difficult is it to get through singapore registration exam.With masters degree in Surgery from China,is it possible to register in Singapore and work there?.is it true that to work ,they ask for at least 6 years of work experience?hOW DO I GO ABOUT IT?...any info will be greatly appreciated..thanx
We can help on this. Are you still interested to work in Singapore