Doctor's note question, Is this valid?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering. I had a phone visit with a doctor for an illness and I asked him to include that I would not be able to come in today and would return on Monday. However he just put that I was seen on a phone visit. Should I call him again to change that or what?
My school just has a policy of requiring a doctor's note when off from rotations and just wondering the note is valid. Just want to cover my tracks. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Each school has its own policy so best bet is to ask your rotation coordinator.
Also, plug for getting these things sorted out ( if possible) BEFORE the actual absence

Hi all just wondering. I had a phone visit with a doctor for an illness and I asked him to include that I would not be able to come in today and would return on Monday. However he just put that I was seen on a phone visit. Should I call him again to change that or what?
My school just has a policy of requiring a doctor's note when off from rotations and just wondering the note is valid. Just want to cover my tracks. Thanks.
Did the doctor think you were incapacitated and going to be healed by monday?

Reactions: 1 user