Document to track Bootcamp progress

Started by popjDet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

popjDet

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I made a document to input all of your DAT Bootcamp results in a format that allows you to easily tell which subsections you need more work on.

I'm no pro with excel, so I couldn't figure out how to auto populate the totals for subsections since you'd be adding a ton of fractions together (questions right/ total questions). With that said, it's not perfect but I hope that it can help people in the same way that it helped myself and others over the summer.
 

Attachments