Documentation for RCSI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wandaa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know exactly what documentation we need for RCSI orientation? on the website it says we need to make sure all our documents are in order...other than a passport and acceptance letter what else do we need? do we need blood test results or anything like that? also, do we need to have up to date first aid (cpr) when we arrive? thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

i am under the impression that you need to bring:
passport
letter of acceptance
proof of payment -- this is more for when passing through imigration i believe.

i dont think there is any other documentation that we have that is relevent.

In regards to the medical tests i had to submit that with my application. If you didnt do that then you will be required to take one during registation.

hope this helps

aussiedoc said:
In regards to the medical tests i had to submit that with my application. If you didnt do that then you will be required to take one during registation.

I had a medical test in Canada when I came to Ireland and then had to take another one here as well. Guess they didn't believe the Canadian doctors!

You don't need CPR - but I'd recommend taking it anyway if you can. I got mine and it helped a little.

Sage880 said:
I had a medical test in Canada when I came to Ireland and then had to take another one here as well. Guess they didn't believe the Canadian doctors!

You don't need CPR - but I'd recommend taking it anyway if you can. I got mine and it helped a little.

Sage, what medical tests did you have to have redone in Ireland? Did you have to schedule an appointment with a gp or did the college organize everything for you?